Saturday 24 January 2009

A blog, at last!

My general aims are to promote a healthy, fresh-faced blog. A blog for all seasons.

Hi, for those of you who don't know anything about me: my name is Michael Lovett, I was

1) a student of University College Falmouth and
2) a student of Edinburgh College of Art
3 a
member of The Cornettos, a contemporary barbershop group

I am currently on a 'sabbatical' year from Edinburgh (I doubt I shall return. Best not to speak of it), and have ditched a life of dedicated study for a rock & roll cocktail of girls, guns and big game hunting down here in London. Sadly, little of that has come to pass as of yet. After two months spent delivering sandwiches to the Lawyers of EC2, I am currently working in a cinema and moving towards apply for a new course next year - really, folks.

I play in two bands -


Your Twenties - myspace.com/yourtwenties and
Taking Tiger Mountain - myspace.com/takingtigermountainmusic
(and to our left we see a photograph of TTM gracing the rather lovely Sassoon gallery in Peckham just before Crimbo 08.

Actually there's three if you count my own stuff - myspace.com/texasskinreserves
.. that last one is a bit old and forgotten. I'm going to make a new 'project' soon. That's exciting for you, I think.

So, this blogspot is going to be somewhere where I can post all the new work i'm going to be doing (!!), as well as recording my adventures. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment